Menu
Skip to main content block
:::

Press Release

Main Content

Sales situation of foreign-currency denominated products by life insurance industry as of the end of September 2019

The sales statistics of foreign-currency denominated products by life insurance industry as of the end of September 2019 (accumulated) was as follows: the premium revenue from new foreign-currency denominated policies was equivalent to around NT$396.876 billion, down by 18% from NT$484.582 billion compared with the same period last year. Among them, investment-linked insurance products accounted for NT$128.755 billion (around 32% of the total), down by 36% from NT$201.396 billion compared with the same period last year, and the sales of traditional insurance products totaled NT$268.121 billion (around 68% of the total), down by 5% from NT$283.186 billion compared with the same period last year.
Visitor: 396   Update: 2020-03-13